September 28th, 2023, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Pacific Time (Thursday)
The mission to make Deming's quote "Quality is Everyone's Responsibility" a reality is important for all organizations. Extending that philosophy and ensuring action from everyone in the organization and Supply Chain is, however, challenging.
Join the session to learn about innovative processes and techniques to make "Quality is Everyone's Responsibility" a reality in the organization and the Supply Chain.
- Implementing Industry-specific (IATF 16949, ISO 13485, AS 9145, APQP…) and Company-specific Quality Management Processes as cross-functional workflows
- No quality issue left behind - Universally available quality issue workflows for the Extended Supply Chain
- Digital workflows for continuous improvement processes such as A3 Report, 8D, and Kaizen Events
- Innovative techniques to make Root Cause Analysis (RCA) collaborative and action-oriented
- APQP and PPAP in the Supply Chain
- Collaborative Supplier Quality Development – Bringing Suppliers along in your Quality Excellence Journey
- Learning from failure - Capturing quality events (Poor customer reviews, complaints, RMA, field failure reports, warranty claims…) and closing the loop with robust RCA and CAPA workflows