Dec 15, 2022 8:00 – 9:00 AM PST
The mission to make Deming’s quote “Quality is Everyone’s Responsibility” a reality is a challenge for most organizations. The session showcased how Digital Workflows that are cross-functional, connected and integrated can make “Quality is Everyone’s Responsibility” a reality in the Organization and the Supply Chain.
- Universally available quality issue workflows that can be started by and involve customers, suppliers, internal stakeholders, and systems
- Digital workflows for continuous improvement processes such as A3 Report, 8D, and Kaizen Events
- Making Root Cause Analysis (Ishikawa Diagrams, 5 Whys, FMEA, and others…) collaborative, actionable, and most importantly, effective
- Collaborative Supplier Quality Management (Supplier Corrective Actions, Nonconformances, Audit, Training, PPAP, First Article..)
- Capturing customer quality events (Poor customer reviews, complaints, RMA, field failure reports, warranty claims…) and closing the loop with robust corrective and preventive actions
- Integrating Quality Management processes to Customer Service, Consumer Review, Returns, Sourcing, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain Systems