The mission to make Deming’s quote “Quality is Everyone’s Responsibility” a reality is a challenge for most organizations. The session showcased how High-tech, Automotive, and CPG organizations use cross-functional workflows and innovative techniques to make “Quality is Everyone’s Responsibility” a reality in the Organization and the Supply Chain.
- Implementing Industry-specific (IATF 16949, ISO 13485, AS 9145, APQP…)and Company-specific Quality Management Frameworks as cross-functional workflows
- Using cross-functional workflows to consistently and without fail “Do What is Documented” as QMS Procedures
- Universally available quality issue workflows that can be started by and involve customers, suppliers, internal stakeholders, and systems (CRM, ERP, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain)
- Digital workflows for continuous improvement processes such as A3 Report, 8D, and Kaizen Events
- Innovative techniques to make Root Cause Analysis (Ishikawa Diagram, 5 Whys, FMEA, FTA..) collaborative and action-oriented
- Collaborative Supplier Quality Management (Supplier Corrective Actions, Nonconformances, Audit, Training, PPAP, First Article..)
- Capturing customer quality events (Poor customer reviews, complaints, RMA, field failure reports, warranty claims…) and closing the loop with robust RCA and CAPA workflows