May 26, 2022 8:00 – 9:00 AM PST
The mission to make Deming’s quote “Quality is Everyone’s Responsibility” a reality is a challenge for most organizations. More often than not, Quality and Improvement is relegated to and responsibility of only the Quality Department. It is unfortunate because making everyone in the organization and the supply chain responsible for Quality can lead to amazing results for everyone.
The session showcased how Digital Workflows that are cross-functional, connected and integrated can make “Quality is Everyone’s Responsibility” a reality in the Organization and the Supply Chain.
- Universally available quality issue workflows that can be started by and involve customers, suppliers, customer support, and manufacturing systems
- Digital workflows for continuous improvement processes such as A3 Report, 8D, and Kaizen Events
- Making quality tools such as FMEA, Control Plan and others collaborative, actionable, integrated, and most importantly, effective
- Closing the loop by ensuring implementation of corrective and improvement actions and countermeasures
- Involving Suppliers in Quality Management and Continuous Improvement workflows (Supplier Corrective Actions, PPAP, Nonconformances, Audit findings)
- Integrating Quality Management processes to Customer Service, Consumer Review, Returns, Sourcing, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain Systems